Donations: I keep costs low because I do my own webwork and graphics. Our entire running budget is about $160 a year, and a lot of my time. I've funded it myself, but could use some help, so if you like our message and have a little cash to spare, it would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to AtheistAnarchists.org!  

RSS

Andy Rink
(@andy-rink)
Member Admin
06/04/2018 10:00 am  

Please introduce yourselves, let us know what you like to do. 🙂

Edited: 7 months  ago

ReplyQuote
kg4cjv
(@kg4cjv)
Member Moderator
08/04/2018 6:21 pm  

Hi All, my name is Eric. I’m a computer programmer and an electronics enthusiast with an interest in all things nerdy. If your into I would like to know about it. I never consider my education finished and I hope to learn something from you.

Andy Rink liked
ReplyQuote
Andy Rink
(@andy-rink)
Member Admin
10/04/2018 3:18 pm  

Heya, I realized I didn't post my own interests. I like computer technology, and have been running/designing sites dedicated to anarchism since around 2005. I was raised christian but it never really took. I like playing music; guitar, vocals, drums and bass. I've trained a bit in several different martial-arts. I like to follow politics and philosophy. Sometimes I play video games.

ReplyQuote
Andy Rink
(@andy-rink)
Member Admin
10/04/2018 3:25 pm  

About education never being finished, Bruce Lee said something along the lines of "I call myself a student/master. Meaning I have the knowledge of a master, but I'm still learning. You can call me a master when I'm in the casket."

kg4cjv liked
ReplyQuote
Share: